– Please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, or heavy scented lotions.
– Please wear comfortable clothing. We provide cozy robes (optional) and socks.
– Once your treatment session begins, practice deep breathing, inhaling through your nose, to get the full benefit of the dry salt aerosol.
– We implement a strict silence in the salt room at all times policy, unless you are renting out the entire room.
– We will provide you with a locker for your purse, keys, phone and other valuables.
– Use of personal electronics is not permitted inside the salt room to include cell phones, computers, cameras, etc. (We would be happy to all photos or take a photo of you on your device before or after your session!)
– Please use restroom and wash hands prior to your session.
– Please do not exit the salt room once a session has started, unless it is an emergency.
– In order to maintain the sterile environment, food is not allowed inside the salt room.
– Bottled water/covered beverages are allowed and we will continue to offer Aveda Comforting tea.
– Please refrain from touching the walls and tiles.
– Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by presence of a guardian.
– Drink plenty of water following your salt therapy.
– If you use an inhaler, please be sure to bring it with you.
Avoid Halotherapy during the acute or contagious phase of any illness, including the following:
Arrive at least 15 minutes early to fill out our client intake form, receive a tour of the facility, put your belongings in our keyed lockers, and get settled in. Bring clean socks and a book if you’d like! Use of personal electronics is not permitted inside the salt room to include cell phones, laptops, cameras, etc.
We use what is called a Halogenerator in our salt room. The Halogenerator heats the salt prior to dispersing it into the room to ensure that all moisture is evaporated. When the microparticles are inhaled, the salt particles can penetrate deep into the lungs, bronchi, bronchioles and alveoli, which breaks down the toxins and clears the respiratory system. While inside the salt room, the salt particles that are not inhaled are absorbed by the body to combat skin conditions, which is greatly beneficial for skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and acne.
Salt therapy has many benefits for maintaining wellness. Salt therapy relieves symptoms of many conditions and also works in conjunction with your medication and treatment plan. In addition, even if you aren’t suffering from any specific conditions, our salt rooms provide a comfortable, quiet, serene space for relaxation and escape from everyday life. It can also help strengthen the immune system, help you recover faster from jet lag, work-outs and stress, slow down the signs of aging and help improve sleep patterns.
You can wear whatever you would like. The salt will not harm your clothes in any way. Something comfortable is recommended. If you are visiting for skin condition, wear something that exposes more of the targeted area.
Bring clean socks! Bring a book or just simply lay back and relax as you listen to the overhead music and/or meditation session. Electronics are not permitted inside the salt room.
Yes, we have complimentary key lockers available for you to store your things.
Our salt room can seat up to 8 people in a session. Your session (to include Ayurvedic Foot Soaks) may start at the same time as another client as to fully utilize the salt room and chairs available. All sessions are 30 minutes long and start on the hour, every hour. We do not allow anyone to enter after the sessions have started, so that we do not disturb others that are in the salt room.
Therapy is perfect for all ages and advise infants to limit the sessions to 20 to 30 minutes. Presence of a guardian is required for children under 18 years of age.
No, it is fine to continue your medications as needed and as directed by your doctor. You may even see less need for them; but always speak to your doctor before changing any of your medical routines. Since salt therapy is all-natural, it does not have any interactive effects with medications. Often, individuals who undergo salt therapy will find that they are less dependent on certain medication and their symptoms are less frequent and severe.
All memberships are non-transferable. Payments are automatically deducted on the 1st of each month. All Soul Therapy Monthly memberships are valid for 3 months with unlimited sessions. If contract is broken before the 3 month mark, you are finally responsible for 50% of the original cost up to the 3 month mark, no exceptions. Monthly memberships are allowed upon approval to be frozen/on hold one month out of the 3 month contract.
Soul Therapy Membership Contract
Email contract to email@example.com
Contract Memberships: All memberships are non-transferable. Payments are automatically deducted on the 1st of each month. All Soul Therapy Monthly memberships are valid for 3 months with unlimited sessions. If contract is broken before the 3 month mark, you are finally responsible for 50% of the original cost up to the 3 month mark, no exceptions. Monthly memberships are allowed upon approval to be frozen/on hold one month out of the 3 month contract.
Soul Therapy Membership Contract
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6 Session Package: must be Pre-Paid for in advanced and must be used within 90 days, no exceptions. Credit is kept on guest account and applied towards service day of booking. Non-transferable. No refund. Credit is void if not used in full within the 90 days.
We recommend that you make a reservation to secure your spot. If we have the availability and you walk-in, we will absolutely accommodate you!