– Hair should be between ¼” and ½” in length for best results.
– Do not shave. Let it grow out! You may trim prior to your appointment, but not necessary.
– Exfoliate regularly (up to 3x/week) up to your appointment day.
– Ibuprofen may be taken at least 30-45 minutes prior.
– Health Disclaimer: Resoul will not wax guests who are using Retin A, Accutane, Tazorac, Differin, or any other medication that compromises the skin.
– Arrive eye make-up free the day of your first session/full set application
– Lashes must be kept dry for 24 hours after your application (same with lash fills)
– Thoroughly cleanse and gently brush your lash extensions everyday.
– Avoid oil based products near the lash area.
– Avoid use of mascara on lashes. Do not curl your lash extensions.
Lash and/or Brow Enhancements:
– Arrive lash and/or brow make-up free the day of your appointment
– Avoid oil based products near the lash and/or brow area after service
– No excessive alcohol consumption 24 hours before your session
– Avoid sun and tanning one week prior to the session
– Do not take Aspirin, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 24 hours before your session
– Discontinue use of Accutane/Retin-A or any other acne medication at least 6 months prior to your session
– Must remove of all makeup on brow and eye area prior to coming in for your session.
– Please note, you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle
– Optional: You may bring in air pods to listen to during the duration of your session. Recommended for Lip Blushing.
– No lash extensions on eyes. Remove at least a week prior to your session.
– No eyelash perm and/or tinting at least 3 days prior.
– Discontinue eyelash growth serum 6 months prior to Permanent Eyeliner session.
– No Botox/Filler around the brow area or forehead 4 weeks prior
– Stay hydrated and exfoliate your lips and keep lips moisturized.
– Wait 1 month after lip blush to receive fillers. (or 1 month prior).
– IMPORTANT: If you suffer from cold sores (even just once) you must take a prescribed anti viral medication 2-3 days before, and 3-5 days after having your lips tattooed to help prevent or lessen the severity of an outbreak. Lip Blush does not cause cold sores, but the injury to the lip tissue can cause the lips to break into a cluster of sores.
– Exfoliate from head to toe 12-24 hours prior to your session.
– Shaving should be done 24 hours prior and waxing ideally 48 hours prior.
– Nail services should be done at least a day prior to session.
– Arrive to session free of makeup, lotion, deodorant, perfume, etc.
What to Wear
– Loose fitting top and bottom, dark colored clothing. Avoid any tight clothing that will allow skin to skin contact.
– We offer disposable thong. Top is optional, bottoms are not. You’re welcome to bring your own undergarments i.e. swimsuit, bra and strapless bras are appropriate.
– Guests currently expecting or guests with upper respiratory issues require Dr. Consent.