– Hair should be between ¼” and ½” in length for best results.
– Do not shave. Let it grow out! You may trim prior to your appointment, but not necessary.
– Exfoliate regularly (up to 3x/week) up to your appointment day.
– Ibuprofen may be taken at least 30-45 minutes prior.
– Health Disclaimer: Resoul will not wax guests who are using Retin A, Accutane, Tazorac, Differin, or any other medication that compromises the skin.
– Arrive eye make-up free the day of your first session/full set application
– Lashes must be kept dry for 24 hours after your application (same with lash fills)
– Thoroughly cleanse and gently brush your lash extensions everyday.
– Avoid oil based products near the lash area.
– Avoid use of mascara on lashes. Do not curl your lash extensions.
Lash and/or Brow Enhancements:
– Arrive lash and/or brow make-up free the day of your appointment
– Avoid oil based products near the lash and/or brow area after service
– No excessive alcohol consumption 24 hours before your session
– Avoid sun and tanning one week prior to the session
– Do not take Aspirin, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 24 hours before your session
– Discontinue use of Accutane/Retin-A or any other acne medication at least 6 months prior to your session
– Must remove of all makeup on brow and eye area prior to coming in for your session.
– Please note, you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle
– Optional: You may bring in air pods to listen to during the duration of your session. Recommended for Lip Blushing.
– No lash extensions on eyes. Remove at least a week prior to your session.
– Discontinue eyelash growth serum 6 months prior to Permanent Eyeliner session.
– No Botox/Filler around the brow area or forehead 4 weeks prior
– Exfoliate from head to toe 12-24 hours prior to your session.
– Shaving should be done 24 hours prior and waxing ideally 48 hours prior.
– Nail services should be done at least a day prior to session.
– Arrive to session free of makeup, lotion, deodorant, perfume, etc.
What to Wear
– Loose fitting top and bottom, dark colored clothing. Avoid any tight clothing that will allow skin to skin contact.
– We offer disposable thong. Top is optional, bottoms are not. You’re welcome to bring your own undergarments i.e. swimsuit, bra and strapless bras are appropriate.
– Guests currently expecting or guests with upper respiratory issues require Dr. Consent.