Interested in applying? Please submit a cover letter and resume via email as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org OR drop your resume off in person. Please include a current copy of Wisconsin State License in Massage Therapy / Nail Technician prior to any interview offer.
SOUL-MATE OPENING + QUALIFICATIONS
– 2 Massage Therapists – Massage Therapy License
– 1 Nail Technician – Nail License
– Day Shift
– Full Time/Part Time Positions
Resoul Day Spa is locally owned and operated and proud to serve the greater La Crosse area with a true Aveda experience. As an Aveda Concept Spa, our primary focus is to create an opportunity for a relaxing experience unlike any other locally. We use naturally sourced ingredient based products in all of our services, focusing on caring for our environment and you, our guest. Whether you’re seeking a positive retail experience or a day to unplug and recharge, Resoul as you covered.
Our mission at Resoul Day Spa is to provide professional services with responsibly sourced ingredients. We prioritize each guest’s individual needs and help calm your mindset from the chaos of the outside world. We are here to help you shift your frame of life and reset. Resoul.
We strive on the concept of each employee as a Daymaker: a person who performs intentional acts of kindness with the intention of making the world a better place. We’re a small, intimate close knit team and we’re seeking to recruit the right candidate that can add to the dynamics of who we currently are as Team Resoul. Our intention is to achieve growth and purposefully build growth in a smaller team setting. As a team of daymakers, we’re able to celebrate the successes of our team members and the spa, while also appreciating the lessons learned from trial and error and being able to redefine and recreate while moving forward.
Do the words teamwork, professionalism and integrity come to mind when describing your work ethic? Are you interested in an exciting career working with other amazing people who share your passion? Do you strive to be a part of a professional spa?
Resoul strives to create a uniquely fun, inviting and collaborative environment focused on providing a place that is relaxing yet empowering. We’re seeking passionate, professional and self-motivated individuals that want to grow and enhance their craft in the service industry.
Join our team and create a unique opportunity to grow where your passion lies. Candidates should be available to work day shifts, including weekend hours (open every other). We prefer at least 1+ year experience in a spa setting. Aveda trained is a plus! If selected for a position with Resoul Day Spa, you can expect competitive compensation, retail sale quarterly commissions, plus gratuities aligned to the experiences you create for our guests.
– A positive and energetic attitude
– A commitment to teamwork and growth mindset
– A passion for excellence and client satisfaction
– A strong initiative and drive for creativity & success
– A willingness to learn and grow personally
– A true understanding of empowered customer service
– A commitment to our day spa’s success, which includes immaculate cleanliness, punctuality, dependability, ability to be communicative, flexible, and organized
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Massage Therapy License / Nail-Cosmetology License
– 1-2 years’ experience working in a Spa setting
– Experience in Aveda product knowledge would be a plus
– Training will be provided about Aveda products and services
– Has strong professional presentation, technical ability and relationship building
– Actively participates in advance training or ongoing education
– Experience in administrative or operational and computer skills
RESOUL PERKS+ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
-Flexible work schedule
-Competitive commission based pay
-Bonus/Tiered commission earnings for product sales
-High quality tools and products
-A fun, relaxing and collaborative work environment
-Team member discounts for products & services
-Industry-leading education and advanced Training
-Benefits for professional growth and development